Monday, March 15, 2010

The Pilot

Hmmm...
People start with hi or hey or hello. But I start my first blog with this word 'Hmmm'. The reason? Reason is nowadays, everything you say is replied with Hmmm. Its becoming the most used word in the world of SMSes and IMs.
Enough of bakwaas gyaan, now lets roll out the red carpet.You may ask,"for whom?" And the answer is 'Me and only me'. Roll out the red carpet for me. Since Koustuv Roy has come to the blogging scene. A guy who wanted to start blogging 3 months ago but was too lazy to get his ass on desk and type out. Now, since I have eventually succeeded in completing this mammoth task, I would need some persistent backing up to continue with this.
To be very true, I just wanted to write about something. What is that 'something', I will figure it out soon (Sooner than 3 months I hope). But, yeah I being a total amateur would like to share some part of my 'Clueless' experiences with you all.
So, guys I will tell more about myself later. Maybe even upload my resume for the placement guys to track me down!!! (Ok, now i know you should not crack lame jokes) But whatever, there will be more of everything and anything from my side.
Signing off now...

No comments:

Post a Comment